Vision & Guiding Principles
PERTH INDIVIDUAL – GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- To respect.
- To honour each child’s reality and experience.
- To nurture each child’s self esteem and individual expression.
- To foster a love of learning and maintain a sense of wonder.
- To encourage each child’s self-discipline, personal responsibility and active participation in their learning program.
- To respect the rights of every individual, regardless of age, race, gender, beliefs, disability, social, national or ethnic origin.
- To encourage a balance between the needs of the self and others.
- To develop a supportive college community, by encouraging the involvement and participation of parents, family and friends.
- To respect, care for, and live in harmony with nature and our environment, with reverence for all forms of life.
A progressive Montessori school, leading the provision of excellent education from playgroup through high school, for children, families and educators